Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Tunnel Vision

Good afternoon! Today I wanted to touch on something that I think we can all get trapped in....tunnel vision. What's wrong with being so focused on the tasks at hand? Well...like the old saying goes...sometimes it hard to see the forest through the trees. With shrinking work forces and additional job responsibilities...one can easily get so caught up in the day to day...that they get lost in it. It is good to stop, take a moment, and access where we are going. For example, in my industry I can get so caught up in getting what people want now...I don't take the time to prepare for what they want 6 months from now. Stopping to research what the new trends are, new ways of marketing and advertising, interacting with others in the industry. So I wanted to take this time to remind you....stop and see what other competitors are doing...see what is trending in your industry right now...be prepared...because if your not...you will already be a step behind...

Thanks for stopping by...

Josh Anderson
Logo Boys Image Builders

No comments:

Post a Comment